Friday, January 4, 2008

Miracle Razor

01/02/08
My Miracle Razor

Before coming to Samoa, I belonged to a health club that provided its members with disposable razors. I collected hundreds of them over the years and brought a huge bag of them to Samoa. Over the past seven months, I have been using the same razor. I wonder, “How long can this razor last?”

The scientist in me wants an answer. Is this razor different from others in bag? What is it that keeps its edge? What do I do differently? I lather with face soap, use the cold water from the tap, and am careful not to cut myself. My conclusion with a 94.9% probability is being sweaty all the time keeps my whiskers nice and soft. Maybe now that the humidity in Samoa is at its highest, I should try shaving by just rubbing my face.

No comments: