Monday, May 26, 2008

Can Pigs Fly? (Pig War Addendum)

05/22/08

Can pigs fly? I am beginning to believe they can. They certainly can see well at night, run fast over any terrain, cut quickly, and jump over many fences. Now I think they can pass through the eye of a needle. In my battle to protect my innocent vegetables from pigs entering and escaping through my “fenced” garden, I am learning a lot about pigs.

There have been many attempts to outwit pigs throughout history. The clearest is the Bible, which prohibits the eating of pork (Abraham was a farmer). Unfortunately this prohibition in the Christian nation of Samoa is observed only by the Seven Day Adventists.

Can pigs fly? Well, people can believe in the strangest things.



A Pig Escaped Through This Hole in the Fence


A Fence to Keep Out Pigs?

No comments: