Monday, August 31, 2009

Back- Week One

8/30/09
I have done dinners with my children, friends, a wedding, passport renewal, the public library, applying for a Seniors bus pass, surfing the Internet, pacing the floor, looking out windows, Netflix, cycling, recycling, sleeping with a down comforter, watching endless hours of Ted Kennedy's funeral or health care reform babel, driving miles for a bar of soap, read countless back magazine issues on "How to...", and rejected the notion of buying a boat to sail the seven seas. In other words, I have previewed my future.

1 comment:

Barb Carusillo said...

Welcome back to the states Nick. At least Mary can relate to your experience, though she is probably pretty acclimated by now again. I think the term "at loose ends' may apply, till you get your groove back. I have no doubt you will.